Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, November 07, 2005

World's worst mom?

So does any one else's little one have the ability to make you feel bad about something you done? Man, I felt like the worlds worse mom today. We're trying to teach him what no means. And he does, but he likes to see if we're going to let him get away with whatever we told him not to do. Like pull every single movie we own out of the DVD case. We tell him no and if he still does it we pop his hands or padded butt. Nothing hard. And usually he just goes on his merry way and does something else. And the next time we say no he usually listens. So today, I tell him no like four times and then I popped his hand. Man he started screaming like I beat him. Then he looked at me like I broke his heart....which in turn broke mine...so I tried to pick him up and he cried harder and went to my sister. He wouldnt come to me for like 15 minutes. Which made me feel awful. Everything is okay now. He's laying here holding on to my hand while I type. But for those 15 minutes I felt like the worlds worst mom....and I could have cried. I wonder if this is a sign of things to come, when he knows how to use that stuff against me? What do you think?
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:41 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------