Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, November 14, 2005

So...I got hit by a car today

Yep. I was leaving work, walking to my car, I was in the cross walk, and bam, a green ford ranger hits me. GAWD...why dont people pay attention? I'm fine. My arm is sore and a little swollen, but I 'm fine. I might go to the dr tomorrow if my arm still hurts. I was just in shock. I mean hit by a car. She hit me hard enough to break the key ring I had in my hand. I keep thankin God I move pretty quick because if I hadnt if would probably be more than my arm hurting. At first I was so mad I didnt even reazlize my arm hurt. I mean the lady said I'm sorry I was just looking at that truck over there. I guess she didnt seem like she was sorry, I mean she said it but she didnt sound like it. She didnt even get out of her truck until the security car stopped her. I dont know. But I am fine. It could have been worse. Well I'm off to feed my monster dinner. Until later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:51 PM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------