Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, November 12, 2005

The past couple of days

Well Scott and I had our days off together this week. Thank God. I was begining to forget what it felt like to be married. We really didnt do anything. Thursday we ran some errands and went to dinner at his mom and dads. Later that night we all sat down and played Star Wars Trivia with DVD. That was fun. I think it took us 2 hours to finish the game. And my sister who has only seen 2 of the movies won. Whats up with that. I mean we helped her out, but when it came to the question to win she knew. The hussy. We had fun. Then Friday we were just lazy. I laid on the couch and Scott in the recliner and we were just lazy. Even Tanner. Then today it was back to the grindstone. 7am and busy...I think I'm going to go in at 6 tomorrow try to avoid the rush and get some more stuff done. Oh yeah. I forgot, I applied for another dept mgr. position. My dept. My dept manager is retiring and she made me put my name in for it. I'm not getting my hopes up. I know I am more qualified for it than the other 2 people who put in for it. But sometimes I think they have a differant agenda for picking people. I dont know. I should have my interview sometime this week. I guess we will see. Well I'm off for now. I think I'm going to play online scrabble for a little while. Until later ya'll. Hey!! Are posting on my Frappr map when you stop by??? Hmmm?!
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:30 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------