Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Tanner & Santa

Well Scott and I were off today. We had a good day. My day started at 730 so I could go to the dr. where I spent 6 hours to hear I have a sprained wrist. I think the dr was a quack. I told him I wasnt in pain. Which I'm not, its just sore, so what doesn he do? Gives me a prescribtionof vicodine. Hello!! What part of NO pain did he not understand. Anyways I didnt get it filled. There is no point. When I finally got home we all got dressed and went to the mall where we met Scott's best friend from school. He just moved back here. So we spent like 3 hours there. Scott and I went and picked out new wedding bands. I have the whole ring set, but when I wear it to work it gets caught on everything, my finger has a scar on it from it. So I just wanted a plain band. Which I got, so Scott said if I was getting one he wanted one too. So he picked him out one too. But his had to be special ordered and he wont get it for 5 weeks, I got to take mine home today. (hehe). We also had a Christmas ornament made for Tanner. They have this little booth that makes personalized things. So we had him one made for his 2nd Christmas. Then of course we went to see Santa. I was really suprised to see him there so early this year. But we decided to go now before it get super busy. I hate going to the mall during December. Needless to say we had a pretty good day. Tomorrow , me, Scott's mama, and Kristi are going to see Harry Potter and then his friend is coming over for dinner. We're going to rent movies and eat. Well I'm off to put a load of clothes in the wash and then I'm going to hit the hay so I can get up early and clean. Later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 11:10 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------