Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Finally a payoff...and some blood

Well today was an interesting day. Everyone at work asked me ALL day about yesterday. Then I got yelled at because I didnt go to the doctor. I'm fine really thats why I dont see the point, but everyone is like "just in case" So I dont know, if I'm still sore tomorrow maybe. Then I go to pick up Tanner and less than 20 minutes after I'm there he hits his mouth on a Buddah statue and bleeds. Oh GOD. The first time I've seen him bleed, it was tramatizing. But I must say I kept my cool. I didnt freak out. I got up cleaned his mouth got him an ice teether and he was good to go. After everything was said and done I kinda freaked out...lol. So when we get home, I called my car payment place and made my last payment!! Yippiee!!! The last one. Thats too awesome. It feels wonderful. I was so excited when I got off the phone, I did the happy dance. Tanner got a kick out of that. Oh yeah, I've made my disicion to stay with blogger. Modblog went down again. So I guess I'm hear to stay. Well I am off to feed my young 'un and watch bones. Later ya'll. By the way, I got my Harry Potter tickets for Friday...I am so excited. (Go ahead, laugh. I know its funny).
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:42 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------