Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, November 21, 2005

Tanner's Dr. Appt.

Well, its been a gloomy long day. Tanner had his Dr. appt at 845 this morning. We found out that he does have Hypospadias. They sceduled surgery for Dec 30. God, my baby has to have surgery. I feel like crying. Even though the Dr. has assured me that it is very minor and he will go home that night. Its just hard to imagin them putting my baby to sleep and cutting on him. I know he will be okay. He's a tough kid, and its nothing life threating. Thank God. Other than that we've had a busy day. We went running around with Mary and the twins. I think I need to let him play with more babies. He kept pulling their hair. I know he doesnt know any better, but I want him to learn not to do it. Okay well I'm off to start some chicken soup. Well until later everyone.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:50 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------