Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Tanner's Invitation

Just thought I would show everyone Tanner's bday invitations. I had them made by this guy on ebay.....eBay: Personalized Blue's clues Birthday Invitations (item 6013126175 end time Nov-19-05 10:15:25 PST) I think he did a wonderful job. If you need some he does tons of characters. Anyways my parents left bright and early and took Kristi with them. (sighs) we all miss her, especially little man. He gets so use to her being around and then she's gone. He doesnt understand. Other than that not too much is going on. Oh yeah, I had my interview today. I think it went okay. But I thought that about the other one too. I will keep you posted. Well I'm off. Tanner needs a bath. He has a Dr. appt bright and early tomorrow. Until later ya'll
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:15 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------