Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, December 02, 2005

Our Trip

Well we had a great trip home, short but great. We got Securtiy there with no problem and he seems to love having the big yard to run in. Scott was a little sad to have to leave him, but at least with my parents we know he'll be taken care of and we'll get to see him when we go down. We also got to see my grandma and uncle. And my parents got some Tanner time in. While we were there we took tons of pics. We were trying to get one for our xmas card. But Tanner wouldnt smile. I think the family pic will be the one we use. But I'm not sure yet. Well I'm off to bed. I have to be at work at 6am then come home and get ready for Scott's' Christmas party. SO until later all.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:47 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------