Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, December 05, 2005

Sunday

Austin Landon Austin & Uncle Lance Tanner Landon & Tanner Hey I can Play Patty Cake!! So you should probably read the entry before this one because that was Sat. So Sunday we went to Austins birthday, he'll be 4 on the 6th. Thats crazy, I moved in with his parents when he was 4months old and now he's 4 years old. Wow. Well as I'm sure you can see that hockey is common element in all of these pictures, because when Ausitn grows up he is going to be a hockey player (smile). Tanner played with Austins cousin and the first little boy baby he's been able to play with. He didnt understand stand why Landon couldnt play, (he's only 6 months old.) But somehow the communicated and laughed . Until Tanner decided to pull his hair. I was worn out, but Tanner had fun. I think I need to let him interact with more babies, so he can learn to play nice. I'm afraid he's going to become a hair puller...lol. Well I'm off to try and get some Christmas decorations up. Until next time.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:53 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------