Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Pics, Pics, & more pics

Well I'm not sure if I posted about Tanner getting his pictures taken or not. But just in case...he had his pics taken at the school where my mother in law works. The photographer liked him so much she took get this 100 pictures of my young 'un. So I couldnt very well post all of them. But here are few. To make things even better, she put all the pics on a disk and just gave them to us. She said Merry Christmas...(Dad, I know you'll be reading this in the morning, I have a disk already made for you guys). Well I'm off to bed. I will post again later. I will probably put up a few more pics. Until then, later ya'll
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:59 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------