Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, December 09, 2005

New Template

Well I had to get a new look for the blog. I loved the other template, but there were too many issues with it. Maybe when I can speak Italian I will try again. Not too much has been going on these past 2 days. Which I found out will be my last days off until next Sat. Which is little mans bday party....so if I dont post much thats why. My parents are bringing Kristi down tomorrow so she can help us out this week. Scott's training for his new job is 11am -8pm and his mom doesnt get off unitl 130. SO we didnt have a sitter. I know he's safe with Kristi. Speaking of my young 'un. He's been wired all day. He's been up since 530 and he's maybe taken an hour nap all day long. So I'm fixing to wash him up and try to get him to bed. Well other than that there is not too much to post about. Wishing Thursday would get here so I can do some Christmas shopping. Well I'm off. I'm sure I will post sometime this weekend. Until later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:39 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------