Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Christmas Entry...sit back and relax, this may take awhile

Our tree and all the gifts Someone couldnt stay awake for Santa Everything that Santa left I guess I will start with Christmas eve. I had to work a very long hetic day. Which ended at 6pm. Let me tell you those last minute shoppers get crazy. Anywhoo. I went to Scott's parents for grilled cheese and tomato soup. A tradition in his family. Scott had to work from 3-midnight, but luckly got off at 1000pm. SO we got to play Santa and put together all these toys. Which was not easy with someone snoozing on the floor. Since all of them make noise. But we did get it accomplished....
Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:50 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------