Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Back to the work routine

And so it begins. The work routine, and trying to keep up with Ms. FlyLady routines. UGH. I have got the shining my sink down, and the swish and swipe in the morning while I'm getting ready. BUT these past couple of days have been tough. I do realize that getting into a routine takes awhile. I just feel like I'm already falling out of it and its only been 4 DAYS!! I promised myself I was going to keep at this for at least 2 months and see how it goes. When I do the hints they give I can tell the differance. Hell who knows maybe I'm just making excuses. SO I'm going to stop right now. I am going to take my shower, lay out my clothes, and the baby's for tomorrow. Then I am going to start my dishwasher and shine my sink and hit the hay. Until later yall. And he's out for the count....
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:57 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------