Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, January 08, 2006

I'm following suit

So I've been reading about this Flylady on other people's blogs. This wonderful woman, or group of women who help other women get rid of the clutter in their house one step at a time. So I had to find out about, because for those of you who know me, I need help with my clutter. So I went to her site and started reading. After I finished reading I decided I could do that. So now I am flying. Following her guidance and doing the baby steps a flybaby is suppose to do. I have shined my sink, and finished zone one today. I am proud of myself. The one thing it will be hard for me to do is put my shoes on everyday. I hate shoes. I really only put them on when I leave the house. So that will be a huge task for me. Now that I have said that I guess I could do a bit of catch up since I havent posted in a few days. I'll start with Friday. Scott and I cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned somemore. I was really proud of what we accomplished Friday. But I think I posted about that already. So I will skip to Sat. When my parents came down. Which is wonderful. I miss them so much and I wish I could spend more time with them, and I wish they could spend more time with Tanner. We had our Christmas with them and had a really enjoyable day. We even played my Harry Potter game, because my mom is a huge fan like I am. So today I decided to keep going with the cleaning bug. I finished my zone today. I got my sink really pretty. Beck came over and got A LOT of baby stuff, which unclutter Tanner's room a lot. So now I actually have the room to get in there and work on it. We've doing laundry all day. Its a never ending chore. Our big problem is that we have so many clothes that we dont have to wash every other day. But then they pile up and pile up until we cant see the floor. Its awful. BUT I am happy to say we are almost done. Well I think that pretty much covers the weekend. Tanner had a Dr. appt tomorrow, they are going to remove his tube. Thank goodness. I am so ready for it to come out. So is he. He popped a stitch the day before yesterday. Well I'm off. Since I've been slacking in the picture dept. Here are a few to catch up....
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:19 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------