Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, January 09, 2006

Tanner's Dr. appt

First off let me say Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!!! Next I will explain the picture. They are sitting in our recliner. I got out of the shower and found them this way. I couldnt resist taking the picture. Well today was a busy day. Tanner had his appt to have his tube removed. Everything is fine. I about freaked out when I say how long the tube actually was. It was about 12in long. All we saw was the inch and half that stuck out. But its over and done with. His Dr. said it looks wonderful. So no more double diapering. Yippie!! Anyways. Other than that. I can say that day 2 as a fly baby is a little slow. I was originally going to say I already slipped. But day 2 is get dressed to your shoes...which I did. Believe it or not. This weeks zone is the kitchen and I guess I kinda got a head start on it this weekend. Now its just really the details I need to do. I still have to do the 5 min scavenget hunt and take care of a hot spot. Which there are tons. BUT my sink still looks good. We will see how things keep going. I got back to work tomorrow. I have really enjoyed being a stay at home mom for these past 10 days. I cant wait until we get to the place we need to be so I can stay home....Well I'm off to find something for dinner. Love to you all.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:13 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------