Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, January 13, 2006

Does anyone know...?

So I kinda have an issue and I'm not too sure what to do about it. I dont know if anyone remembers me talking about our new neighbors. Who by the way 2 months later still have no water, electricity, or septic tank, and yes they live there. I really try to be compassionate BUT sometimes its hard. I understand they may not have the money to get all that done, but I still have to wonder where they have been going to restroom for the past 2 months. SO my issue began a week ago, maybe 2 when they started digging for their septic tank. I guess they decided to do it themselves....issue one Can they do that? Issue two, how far away from our house does it have to be...because from where I'm looking it kinda looks like they are on our land....issue 3 who do I call to find out. Can I get someone to survey our land an mark the property line again so I can say hey stop. Because I really dont someone else's septic lines running in my yard. Ours is enough thank you very much. I dont have a clue who to call. I mean arent there codes they need to follow. I mean shoot we had to get a permit to build a drive way shouldnt they need one for something like that? If anyone knows I would greatly appreciate the imput because if I have to do something I would like to do it before they bury everything. Well I 'm off to put up groceries. Maybe I'll be on later, I dont know.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:17 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------