Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

One year check up

Well Toot had his one year check up today. He is 32 inches tall. 22lbs. (a little under weight but nothing to worry about) he doing everything he is suppose to be doing and then some. But then of course come the awful shots. I think I hate them as much as much as he does. He got three of them today. Plus he got that finger prick test. Which I hate more than shots. But he did better with the prick. Well they do that iron test and it came back that he's amemic. So now tomorrow we have to take him to have more test done. Poor little guy. He's gone through so much this past month. And he's been a trooper through it all. He's going to be one tough kid when he gets older thats all I've got to say. Okay well I'm getting off here and going to spend some time with my young 'un and husband. Until later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:48 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------