Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, January 23, 2006

Again...nothing new

Well we got our new fridge. Its pretty nice. I had to go out and buy more cold groceries because most of it went bad. But hey. Poor Scott, he got up all early this morning because they were suppose to drop the fridge off before 12, well I get a call at 2 saying they're not here yet so mom will be here when you get here. Soo...when I got home at 345 it was here and running. Who would have thought I'd get excited about a new fridge. LOL. Anyways thats my news for the day. Work is work. Its slowed down alot so there isnt too much to stress about. Thank goodness. We're just working on putting things back where they belong and going through lots of resets. But hey, thats to be expected at the begining of the year. Well I'm off. Until later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:00 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------