Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Aaahhhhh!!!!!!

Aaahhh!! Thats how I feel right now. I swear. I woke up this morning and everything in our fridge and freezer was melted. Just great. So guess what we had to do today? Get a new fridge. I wasnt panicking becasue it is tax time and we are getting money back so we will be okay. Its just we wanted to get a new living room suit with it. Now we owe his mom more money. Which is fine. I would rather owe her than have another credit card. While I'm on the subject of parents, I have to say how abosluty wonderful both of ours are. Both sets of parents came to the rescue when we told them about the fridge. We are so lucky to have people who love so much. Okay. So my Sunday was pretty much spent picking out a fridge and cleaning so they can drop it off tomorrow. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Well until later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:33 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------