Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, January 27, 2006

So apparently I've been tagged...

Four Tiff tagged me Four Jobs I Have Had: I've only had 3 Winn Dixie Prime Time Wal Mart Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again: All the Harry Potter MoviesPrincess Diaries Sliding Doors Lilo & Stitch Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:T Any Harry Potter book The Pact Speak I love you through and through (Tanner's favorite book, we read it twice a day) Four Places I Have Lived: Ft. Bragg, Nc Pirmasans, Germany Little Rock, Ark. Brunssum, The Netherlands Four TV Shows I Watch: CSI (Las Vegas) Ghost Whisperer Medium Bones Four Places I Have Been On Vacation: Minnesota Spain Garmich (Germany) NC to visit my family Four Websites I visit Daily: Tiff Beck Steph Cindy Four Favorite Foods: Pizza Mac & Cheese Steak Pasta Four Places I'd Like To Be Now: In Bed North Carolina Disney World On a cruise Four Bloggers I'm Tagging: Beck Cindy Kris Cassie
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:57 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------