Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, February 06, 2006

Cant think of one today

So, how'd everyone like the SuperBowl. It was an awesome game. We were on the floor yelling and hooting and hollaring like we didnt have any sence. LOL. Which we dont. There really hasnt been too much going on this way. Just work. Scott's schedule was changed again. YUCK. He now works 530pm-200am. There is good and bad with that. Tanner doesnt have to go to the sitters anymore. Because I get off at 3. I also get to see Scott before he goes to work. Just a downer that I will be in bed before he gets home. But hey, you've got to roll with the punches right. Our little monster is eating better. He still doesnt like much meat. Just hotdogs. But he loves bananas and french toast. Thats something new. We're slowly trying new things and reintroducing old things. We will see how it goes. I know I said I would post pictures of Scott's tattoo, but he started his own blog and he posted a picture on it. SO I wont still his thunder. Stop by and check it out. Leave him a comment. He's new to the blogging world. Well thats it for me. Until later ya'll
Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:22 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------