Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Busy Couple of days

Thats an understatement. We got our taxes done. Finally. Ate dinner with the in laws yesterday. Took them out to dinner today since they do so much for us. When we go home in May to NC we'll have to take my folks out. After dinner Scott, his mom and I headed to the mall to see if we could find Toot some shoes. Why is it so hard to find little boy shoes? Why do people think only girls need cute shoes??? Then the only place we could find white sneakers for babies was Foot Locker...any body care to guess how much they want for a pair of sneakers no bigger than my hand? 38.00. You can call me cheap, BUT I am not spending that much money on shoes he will out grow in a month. There is no way. After searching and going to two differant Pay less, we finally got him a white pair and a black pair and I think we spent 16 bucks. SO if he grows out of them tomorrow I'm fine with that. Other than that, running around and locking myself out of the house everything is great. NO major drama in our lives, thank goodness. I cant wait for the weekend so I can relax a little. While I'm at work I feel like I';m going 110mph, then to come home to Toot, I never slow down. Those of you who have more than one kid, more power to you. I dont know how you do it. Well I'm off to bed. Got to get up bright and early to start the day. Later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:18 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------