Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Do you ever....?

Do you ever get scatterbrained? You know that I have a million things to talk about but when it comes time to actually do it you have nothing to say? Or find it hard to put into words? Well welcome to my Scatterbrained blog entry. It may not make a lot of sence but hey... Lets see where do I start? Tanner had his last follow up appt. from his sugery yesterday. All is well. He even gained a pound. Yea!! The Dr. said he needs to come back in one year to make sure that everything is still going good, but he doesnt forsee any problems. I havent posted in the past couple of day because Scott was off and I like to spend time with him. And now he's at work and I wont see him again until 400 tomorrow afternoon. And tomorrow is my birthday so that just sucks. (she says as she pouts). Um.....I went out to dinner with Beck and her kids tonight, its good to go out with a girlfriend once in awhile, I cant remember the last time I went out with a girl...that might have been with Beck too. Tanner was a trip. It was so one of the times that I wished I had my video camera with me. He is too funny sometimes. He was standing up in the highchair just a talking and squeling. I was so sure someone was going to complain, but no one did. My parents are coming down this weekend. And my sister is going to stay with us for a few weeks. Which is cool because I've missed her. So has Tanner. She thinks I lie to her about how he pounds on her door here. Today he crawled up on her bed and just started crying. For no reason. Poor baby. He's teething again so he doenst feel good. Speaking of my sister, I'm sure you've seen on the side of my blog, I made a place called "Kris' quote of the day" I dont know if you've ever visited her site, but my sister post the most awesome quotes so I decided to post them on here too, BUT go to her site and check them out. I dont know where she gets them. I love them though. She ends every entry with a new one. Okay well I think I'm going to go now. I did want to post about this book I just finished but I think I will wait until tomorrow. Until later ya'll
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:05 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------