Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, March 05, 2006

So its been a few days.

As you can see from my chatterbox, its been a little while since I last posted. My parents came down yesterday and took Kristi back home. Which kinda sucks. Tanner woke up this morning and headed for her room looking for her. Poor baby, he doesnt understand. He just knows when my parents come down someone leaves. Lets see. I finished my mom's scrapbook for her. I finished reading another Jodi P. book. Which I might post a topic of discussion on. Um....we rented some movies that I wanted to see. Flight Plan , 40 year old virgin, which I didnt think woud be good but it was funny. My little man is suffering from a diaper rash. I dont know what else to do. I have tried everything. I let him run around with no diaper on today. I've been peed on like 3 times. I guess tomorrow I'm going to have to call his pediatrician. Because its not clearing up. In fact I think its getting worse. We havent tried any new foods or drinks and believe me I change him all the time. I've gone through a pack of diapers in less than a week and thats not normal. So if any one has any suggestions. They are certainly welcome at this point. I hate knowing he's hurting. Well I'm off to cook him some dinner and hopefully get him to bed soon so I can get everything ready for work. Until later ya'll.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:59 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------