Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, February 24, 2006

My day

Well as usual my day was pretty uneventful. Until I got home. I got to spend sometime with Scott since I got off early. Then I talked to a friend on the phone, one I havent really talked to in like 8 years, I think. We talk online, but it was nice to talk to a voice. Then my sister and I went to Barnes and Noble and got me a couple of more Jodi Picoult books. Then we went to the mall where there was a guy doing these: So of course I couldnt resist. I also bought my husband and son quillos...I think I spelled that wrong. So we had a pretty good day. Tomorrow we're going to a family party we have every Feb. for all the birthdays. I will post pictures I'm sure we will take a ton. Until later everyone.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:26 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------