Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, February 27, 2006

Kisses

I should have wrote this yesterday. But we were kind of busy. I couldnt wait for the day Tanner could give "kisses". He's been doing it for awhile, if you say gimme kisses and pucker up he will give you a kiss. But yesterday, I took him into the bed room to wake Scott up and he did the normal crawl all over daddy routine, but then he went up to Scotts head and kissed him. It was the sweetest thing. It was one of those moments, when you go "Now why didnt I bring the camera in here with me?". So now he gives kisses without having to be asked. He's still kinda stingy with them but thats a good thing. He's got to save all those kisses for me. LOL.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:39 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------