Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, March 12, 2006

24 hours later

So I guess I had that henious 24 hour bug. But let me tell you kicked my tail. I feel alot better now. Just a little sluggish. But I guess thats to be expected after a day of praying to the porcalin gods right? Beck thanks for offering to get the little one, but my mother in law came and got him yesterday morning and Scott picked him up on the way home so I had the whole day to be sick by myself. Which is good. I didnt want to give it to Scott or back to Tanner. So I've also been sleeping on the couch. But now that I'm feeling better I need to go get some cleaning done. Has anyone else from down here notice how hot it got all of a sudden. I swear this Ga weather needs to make up its mind.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 4:48 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------