Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Yard Work

Well this weekend our back yard is under major construction. I dont get to help because someone has to keep the little one occupied. When we had both dogs, they really tore up our yard. And we didnt do anything to fix it because we never went back there. But now Tanner is old enough to go outside and so its time to get it into shape. I will post some pictures later but you have to remember it needs much work. This weekend they have tilled the whole yard. So its pretty much just dirt so we can plant some grass. We want to get a little slide and sandbox back there for Tanner. Like I said its still has a long way to go. Scotts dad built the BBQ pit and we have to get a table and chairs. Hopefully by May or June it will look like a real yard. I think next weekend we're going to build the dog a pin because once we get the yard straight we dont want him to mess it up. Well I'm off. I will post some pics later.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 2:24 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------