Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, March 24, 2006

Neighbor issues.

So I'm sure you are wondering what you are looking at. This would be what I see every time I look out my back door. I've blogged about the issues we've had with our neighbors so I decided to share. All that dirt is our property and that wooden thing in the corner is home to 2 pitbull puppies. Who never get to come out. They still have no electricity, water or sewage as you see in the picture this is "suppose" to be their septic tank. Well I'v had enough. Scott and I talked today and decided to hire a surveryer to come survey the land. And once we have the paper in hand I guess we will have to call the sheriff's dept. I dont know. I dont know if its the right thing to do or not. I do know they are going into the woods to use the restroom. Scott has seen them more than once at 2 in the morning going out there. Any suggestions? Advice? I really dont want to be the bad neighbor. BUT if they put that septic tank in wrong and it backs up into the fence where we are trying to fix the yard up for Tanner....we want to put up a privacy fence but we cant do that unless they move all those pipes and fill the ground in. Ugh. I just dont know what to do. I wish I knew who to call. I've had people tell me to call DSS (dept of Social Services) because they have kids. But I dont want that on my conscience. Then I'm kind of scared of the reprocutions. I mean if we do this, they still live there. I dont know. Well I'm off. I'm going to try not to think about it....O yeah...pitbulls?! Is just me or are they just scary dogs period. I mean they go nuts on the drop of a dime. What happens when they're bigger and they've been in that box for 4 months? I'll be scared to leave my house.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:15 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------