Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

First hair cut

Well today my little man in 15 months old. Where has the time gone? Since it is monthly milestone we decided to take him and have his hair cut. (Yes Beck we finally did it). He did awesome. He didnt cry or whine. We took him to this place called YAMS (I wish they had a website because I would promote them big time). We saw their add on Tv awhile ago and decided that was where we would take him They only cut kids hair. And they were wonderful. So sit back. I have some pictures to post. ***It wont let me post any pics right now. I will try again later. This is the one they took before his hair was cut Image hosting by Photobucket This is right before she started. Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketThis is the finished product!!
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:31 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------