Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, March 27, 2006

Pickey Eater.

Okay, I need some imput from other moms out there. My child is a pickey eater. I would bet money thats why he is anemic. Right now about all he eats is, french toast fingers and bananas in the morning. Yogourt and bagel for lunch with some cheese. And dinner mac and cheese and hot dogs. Now dont think I dont try new foods. Because I do. I've tried vegetables, hamburger...once in awhile he will eat chicken nuggets. But if he doesnt eat I break down and feed him what I know he will eat. Because I worry about him not eating. So do I do the whole you're going to sit there until you eat it routine...(I kinda think he's a little young for that one). Or should I just keep trying new foods and let him eat what he want until he gets tired of it. I hate that he's so pickey. He has to get it from his dad, because I am so not pickey. LOL. Anyways. Any advise or stories are welcomed. And appreciated much.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:29 PM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------