Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 1. I am 29 2. I have been married to Mr. Wonderful for 2 years 3. We have a beautiful little boy who is one 4. I love to read 5. I love to take pictures and scrapbook 6. My favorite song is "What hurts the most" by Rascle Flatts 7. I spend too much time on the computer 8. I let work stress me out sometimes 9. My sister is my best friend 10. I love Captian Crunch cereal 11. Spending time with my husband and son is my favorite thing to do 12. Sleep is the next best thing 13. I'm still trying to firgure this thing out Get the Thursday Thirteen code here! This is my first Thursday Thirteen so its pretty basic. Hopefully next week it will be more exciting.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:34 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------