Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, April 24, 2006

A whole lot of yard work

I know, I know, I said I would post some pics of the yard in progress. But I think I will wait until a little more is done. Scott and his parents worked their butts off this weekend. They got Bizkits pin built. The dug the yard up again and leveled it out again. They are coming back on Tuse to get the grass seed planted. So hopefully within the next few weeks our yard will look like a yard again and Tanner can go out and enjoy the sunshine. The weather has been wonderful here. Hot but nice. I say it now, but come the weekend when is 96 degrees, I will be begging for snow. LOL. Well thats about it for now. We're getting ready for inventory at work, a whole bunch of stress for one day. I cant wait for it to be over with. As for my little man, he has to go see the surgon again on Wed. for those of you who dont know in Dec. Tanner had surgery for hypspadis. See this entry..... well as of right now it kinda seems like it didnt work. We thought everything was fine, but thats because we havent actually seen him pee, since he wears a diaper. But a little while ago he got a bad diaper rash and we let him run free and needless to say it isnt doing what it should be. He's pedatrician checked him out and agreed we should have the surgon look again. ACK. Hopefully he doesnt need another surgery. BUT they did tell us is was possible. Well thats really it for now. Until later.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:18 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------