Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

All I got to do is watch...

Since I'm suppose to be taking it easy, Kristi and Tanner got to play while I sat down and took some pictures. My little man loves to be outside. He had a great time. He petted our dog Bizkit which is a big deal for him. He tried out his new tricycle. All while I watched. I'm just a little sore today, nothing like I expected. My whole body is sore. But hey it could be worse. So I'm resting and enjoying some time with my littlest man. Tomorrow we're going to see my car and pick up the police report. If I think about it I'll take the camera and show the damage. We drove by where I wrecked to today and it was strange to see how far the car slid on the roof. We found my shoe in the ditch and Tanner's wipes that I keep in the car, and his little play mirror. I thank God everytime I think about it...well I'm off. American Idol is coming on.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:08 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------