Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Our trip to the Zoo

Look at that!! Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
So this is my post about the zoo. We went to the Riverbank Zoo in Columbia, SC. It was wonderful. I didnt think Tanner would be so enthused by the animals we saw, but boy was I wrong. He loved everything. He didnt get scared at any of the ones we saw. He even touched a goat. Which kinda suprised me. He love the aquarium. He had to get up right near the glass so he could see everything. I think his favorite things were the monkeys. These right here, put on a show for everyone. The more people got around the louder they got and the more they swung from trees. Tanner just laughed and laughed. He walked part of the time and rode in the stoller. He got to ride on the carousel for the first time. Everyone thought he would be scared, but I knew he wouldnt be. He liked it so much he rode it twice. After the zoo, we had a picnic and he fell asleep. We had a wonderful time. Hopefully we will go to the Atlanta aquarium next. I let you know in advance next time Beck if you want to go.
If you want to see some more pictures just click here....or on the picture either way
Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:33 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------