Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, May 21, 2006

This weekend


Good morning Baby!!
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
Well where to start? Hmmm...I guess I'll start with Friday. We went to visit our friend or 3rd mom as we call her Ms. Virginia. She hasnt seen Tanner in awhile so we stopped by for a visit. Well her granddaughter Megan was there and she is 3, she fell in love with Tanner. When he saw her he ran up to her and hugged her. Put his arms around her waist and squeezed. It was too cute. Well during the course of our visit, he also go his first kiss. Yes my one year old kissed a girl, not on the cheek either, on the mouth. Oh my!! Ms. Virginia got some pictures of it so when I get copies I will post them. I guess we stayed about an hour and those 2 played like they have known each other since they were born. It was adorable. Megan pushed him in the stroller and then she would sit in it wanting Tanner to push and my little muscle man did. Not very far, but he pushed her. I promised next time she came down we would come back over so they could go swimming together. Since he cant swim yet because of his surgery. Sat. Krisit and I went to a friends wedding in SC. It was beautiful. We were there a little longer than I wanted to be, but it was okay. Today, well today we have just been lazy. We cleaned yesterday and Friday. So it was okay. Well I hope everyone else had a good weekend..We did. I'm off, until next time

Posted by Heather Noel :: 4:50 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------