Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, May 22, 2006

Tanner is 17 months old today


Baby Love
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
Yes my baby is 17 months old today. Gawd!!! He's growing up so fast. Its just not fair. I want a time turner like they had in Harry Potter so I can keep going back when he was a baby. (It seems only fair). Well I saw this on someone else's blog. I'm am going to list 17 things that my little "Toot" does that I ablsouluty love.

1. He wakes up every morning with a smile on his face
2. He has just learned to hug, and when he sees us he runs and hugs our legs.
3.Kisses!! Kisses!!! KIsses!!
4.The way he says baby...its more baaaby, baa like a sheep
5.When he falls asleep he still puts his little butt up in the air
6.The way he brings me his favorite book, and wants me to read it over and over again.
7.He's starting to dance, and he knows how to shake his money maker
8. He always has to sit on my lap while I'm on the computer and helps me type
9.The silly faces...oh the faces
10.When he gets mad, he goes limp and buries his face in the floor. I know I shouldnt laugh, but I cant help it
11. I love that his favorite word is "Mommy" Mommy, Mommy, Mommy
12. I love the way he stomps his feet when he walks, kinda like an elephant walk
13. His big, beautiful, blue eyes
14.I love to see him crawl up in Scotts lap and just sit there and watch tv like a big man
15. I love that he is always excited to see me when I get home from work.
16. He knows what No means, and if he's doing something wrong and he knows it, he will run up and hugs you and give you the biggest puppy eyes...manipulation at its worst
17. KISSES!! (Hey its my blog, I can list it twice if I want).

Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:47 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------