Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, May 28, 2006

So far on our trip

Funny Face Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
Well we've been here for 3 days and we've been relaxing and having fun. We have come to find out that Tanner is a fish and a daredevil. My parents have a pool and he loves the water so we've been in for the past 2 days. He not scared. He goes under water, he lays on his belly and tries to swim. We took him out of the pool for little while to rest and he wouldnt have it so he decded to crawl right over the edge and get back in. (We were right there). He gets on the floats and climbs right out of them. So I think when we get back home I am going to call around and find out where I can get baby swimming lessons. My parents said they would pay for them. We have visited a few friends, I think tomorrow we're going to see some family. I took him to my friends Nicole's and he ended up leaving with a power wheel Harley. He loved it. I havent got those pictures uploaded yet. Most of the pictures I've uploaded to day are off of my dads camera. He leaves on Tues for business trip to Va, so I wanted to make sure I got the ones I wanted. So there will be alot more. Well thats it for now. Check out the rest of the pictures HERE! Until later.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:42 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------