Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, May 26, 2006

Just so everyone knows


What Mommy
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
I couldnt post that we were leaving for NC yesterday because my dad reads my blog, and that would have ruined the suprise. We werent suppose to show up until Wed. but Scott got 4 extra days off so we left yesterday when I got of work. Its been so nice already not to have to worry about work. I think we all needed to get out of Augusta for awhile. And this is more than a weekend we actually get to stay for 8 days. I get to catch up with some of my old friends. Which I have missed. Some of them..most of them havent seen Tanner since he was like3 months old. So now its like WOW is he that old already? I will try to update daily. But you wont see me online as much. My dad works from home alot and he's on the computer most of the day so I cant stay signed on like everyone is used to seeing me. Well let me go. Everyone is passed out and I'm not tired. Figures. We'll I'm going to play on the computer awhile. Later.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:04 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------