Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, June 02, 2006

Our last night


Getting a little pink in the cheeks
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
Well this is it. When we wake up in the morning we will be running around making sure we've packed all the pacis and toys. I hate that its over. I mean yes we've been here 8 days, but its been so nice to be around my mom and dad. They miss so much of Tanner. And for the past week they've seen him do all his silly little things, that make being around him so enjoyable. He's learned a few new words "Cool" being the most recent. I also miss being around my friends here. I didnt really get to see everyone I wanted to see. You know how it goes, you're on vacation and they're not. But I did get to see my friend Whitnee and Tanner got to play with her son Cade. I sometimes forget how it is to have friends. I have a few good ones in Ga. But I grew up here so I have history here. If that makes sense. What else did we get to do. Scott and I went to see Xmen 3. It was friggin' awesome. If you've seen the first 2 dont wait go see this one. If you do wait all the way to the end of the credits....there a suprise. Okay. Well I'm just kina rambling now, I'm tired. So I'm going to bed. A certain little person will be by 9 so I need to get a little sleep.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 12:23 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------