Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, June 03, 2006

And we're home

The edited version Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
So we got home about 10 last night. We had to stop and see Scott's mom so she could see Tanner. She was having withdrawls. Its funny we've been gone all week and even though its good to be back. You know sleep in our own bed and all. But I miss NC already. I miss my mom and dad, and sister. I miss my friends. I miss how easy it is if I want a Sonic shake I just have to drive around the corner instead of 20 minutes away. Its funny what you miss when you're gone. I love Georgia, because this is where I met Scott and I do have some really good frineds here. But part of me longs to be near my family again. I know. I know quit whining. Which is what I'm doing. Once I get back into the swing of things, the urge to be in NC lessnes. It doestn go away but it its not as bad. Well we had a wonderful time on our trip. I finally got all the pictures uploaded to flickr so take a look. As for todays picture, I didnt want to people looking at my young un nude. He's getting older so I have to be modest for him. But I couldnt resist the picture. He looks like hie's posing for baby play girl or something. LOL. Any ways I'm off to unpack. I've been putting it off all day and we're going to the in laws for dinner tomorrow so I wont have much time. Have a good one everyone.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:01 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------