Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ugh...whats wrong with me

So I dont really talk about my health on here too much. But today I guess I will. I went to my OBGYN yesterday becasue I havent had my period yet (its over a month late) and I'm not pregnant. So I was like what gives. He said with all the drama around the car accident it might just be a one time thing. But if I dont get it in 10 days he would give me something to get it started. Of course when you're there they check your stats and all the that good stuff. Well my blood pressure was way up. Yuck. I've been slacking on my meds because they make me SO tired. SO now I have to go to the dr and have this checked out again. I hate going through all the test. So I have an appt on Friday. I have like a ton of questions to ask. One, I've gained some weight. Since Tanner's been born, after I lost the baby weight I've been at a stand still. But I have no clue why I'm gaining weight, I'm not doing or eating anything differant. And I'm SOOOOO tired. (And my sister would say "you're always tired.) there is the problem. I fell asleep reading a book on my lunch break today. I was exhausted when I came home from work today. This is an everyday thing. I wonder if my blood pressure is making me that way. When the nurse did my finger prick yesterday she asked if I was diabetic, but didnt say anything else. Just great. So I have another dr. appt on Friday with someone I hope will be our family doctor. Because we dont have one. And Scott and I need to have one just so we dont always have to go to the ER when we get sick. Maybe I just need to take some vitimins. I dont know. Well I'm off. I'm going to give Toot a bath and try to be in bed by 9 and see if that helps any. I mean I go to bed at 10 normally. I just dont know. Well I'm off.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:06 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------