Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Bummed


Just posing
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
Well there isn't too much to report. I have to go back to work tomorrow. BUMMER!! I have so loved being home with Tanner everyday. I wish it could be that way for always. He's learned so many new things in the past week, and I cant help but wonder if that's because we've been with him 24/7. I mean I know babies learn things all the time. But it just seems this past week he's gotten so much down. Like new words...he mimicks now. I mean really mimicks. He's put waving together with saying "hi". He's started picking up his toys and putting them in the toybox. There is just so much. I hate that its going to go back to, Scott gets to see the morning and I get to see the afternoon. Why cant we just win the lotto so we can both stay with him. Wouldnt that be wonderful. Well Iet me get off of this thing. I've got to get back into our night time routine.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:04 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------