Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Dr appt.

Well after a mishap with my appt. They said I was suppose to be there Thurs. I said the lady told me Friday. (Which she did, I have it written down). I ended up sitting there for 3 hours. SO we all know my blood pressure is high. So after drawing blood to test for diabeties, and to check my thyroid, and yet another pregnacy test. She gave me some new meds. She gave me some samples because she didnt want me to have to pay for it if I didnt like it or if it didnt work. I have to go back in 2 weeks to be checked. I like this doctor. Even though shes so pregnant she's about to pop. She noticed all the swelling in my legs. I didnt have to tell her. She also made sure that if she went into labor while before my 2 weeks that I would be seen. She said I have to come back, it is not an option. I was not aloud to be bumped back. Which made me feel good. Having said all that. Let me go on record to say that alot of this is all my fault. I have had high blood pressure since I was 17. I freaked the doctors out in Europe with it. And you would think having is so long I would take care of it. And for the past few years I really havent. Before I got pregant I wasnt taking any medicine because I thought it was fine. The minute I got pregnant it went crazy. And by the time he was born I was on 2000mg a medicine a day. Yes that is 2000. But since I hate doctors, I never got a primary doctor, which means no blood pressure medicine. But this past month I just really havent felt all that great. And I'm taking it as a sign. And I'm listening to it. I have Scott and Tanner to think about. Anyways. There really isnt too much more to say. I just have to wait and see in 2 weeks and see what happens.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:42 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------