Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, June 19, 2006

Randomness


Okay, love you bye bye
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
Nothing really to post about today. Went to work and had a pretty uneventful day. Tomorrow we have some "BIG" meeting. Kinda nervouse about the changes they are going to be making. Other than that, I thought I would post another incredibly cute kid playing on the phones at Fort discovery....
I just thought of something else, my damn blood pressure. I've been on this new medicine for almost a week now, and guess what?! My blood pressure is still running high. I mean if it were a little high then maybe I wouldnt be so upset, but its still pretty high. So my appt is Thurs and I have a feeling my meds will be changed again or my does will be uped, which means more sick feelings for me. YUCK. I know its for the best but I am so impatient. I just want it to be better like NOW. Okay well that's really it for now. Until later.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 5:58 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------