Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A little insight


You wanna piece of me?!
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
So today when I got home, I looked at my house and got mad. Not at Scott or Toot, but at myself. I have come to the conclusion I am not a good house wife. I'm a good wife, and I'm a good mom, but when it comes to being a house wife I just suck. I HATE CLEANING!!! But I do it. But not when I should. When I get home all I want to do is spend the one hour I get to see Scott with Scott. And the rest of the time I play with Tanner. So things like doing the dishes and laundry get put aside. I mean its me and Toot for dinner so its not an enourmous amount of dishes. So why dont I just do them and get them out of the way? And laundry??? ACKKKK!!! I wash every couple of days, but the clean clothes wait on the couch just begging to be folded and put away...and yet do I do it NOPE. There they sit. I dont know how this happened to me. My mom and my Nana are neat freaks. My mother in law keeps her house spotless. How do other people who have kids, and full time jobs do it? PLEASE tell me! Because I am at my wits end...and I'm sure some of you reading this will be thinking "Well instead of writing this you could be doing dishes" and you are exactly right. I wish I could be the perfect house wife. But I just dont know how...

On a funny note. Check out my kid's dont mess with me face...lol.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 4:56 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------