Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Does this make us lucky?

I'm writing in red in honor of ALL the lady bugs that have taken residence in our front yard and the front of our house. I am being seriouse when I say there are at least 70 of them on the front of our house. I tried to get a picture of some of the areas where there were more than one, but they didnt turn out so good. I've always heard that lady bugs were lucky. If thats the case, we must have some good luck coming our way. LOL. Its strange because its around this time every year that our house gets swarmed with lady bugs. I'm not complaining because out of all the bugs that could swarm our house, beside butterflies, lady bugs are probably the best. Even if they dont bring us any luck, they sure are pretty.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 4:52 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------