Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My not so great day....

So I woke up dead tired for some reason, (I am normally a morning person). I had a hard time concentrating in school today. I go to my job interview, and it turns out that its not really an interview but a training day. I start work tomorrow. I come home expecting Scott to be happy and he's not. He was prett upset. So that made everything worse. Scott and I dont fight, so when one of gets upset it makes it harder on me...He finally said he wasnt mad, just selfish. Because he's been so use to me being home and being able to see me everyday. While I'm working we wont see each other Mon-Thrus. I get up and go to school...Scott's in bed, from school I go straight to work. I get off between 430 &530, and Scott will already be at work. He doesnt get home until 130am, and I'm already asleep...and it starts over. So we will only see each other in our sleep. I'm not too happy about not seeing him either. I love spending all this time with Scott, but we need money for Christmas, I told him I will quit after Christmas if he wants me to...I just want to make sure we can afford Christmas...I dont know. I'm still tired, and I've been coughing...I have homework, and dishes to do and all I want to do is sit in my recliener and watch tv....sighs.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:52 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------