Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Some Tanner stuff...

Tanner has been a firecracker today. Oh my. He's been getting into everything, and he's always wanting to hold Charlie...by the head, or upside down. We're trying to teach him to be easy, at least until he's bit bigger. He's been fusy today, but on the go-go-go. He took a nap, and ate. But he's still kind of cranky. I think its because he's hot. This damn weather wont make up its mind. We've got every fan in the house going. I refuse to turn the air on for 2 days. I'm not doing it I tell ya. Tanner has been sleeping in his own bed. We were working on it, but we got slack again. But for the past 2 nights he's been in his own bed until 8 or 9 o'clock. This morning I woke up at 8 and found him like this:
He was still asleep. I didnt want to bother him because I was afraid I would wake him up. But it is too cute. On a side note, Charlie drank some formula, and Scott got him to eat puppy food. Just a few pieces, but its a start. So we're going to give him formula twice a day, for 2 weeks, just to make sure he's getting what he needs. You make sure he gets the whole eating from a bowl. He's been so cute today. He's been playing hide and seek with Toot. I love to watch it. Well my pumpkin bread just dinged so I'm off, UFC comes on in 30 and I have to get everything ready...drinks, snacks...all that good stuff.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:10 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------