Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Do I love PayPerPost? Yes I do!!

I do!! I do!! I mean honestly what's not to love? I get paid to blog. What other reason do you need? I get paid to blog!! I also love how easy it is to pick a topic to write about. Its so easy, all I have to do is scroll through the list of opprotunities and pick one or two, or even three. I also love the fact that it challenges me to think about what I write. By writing about a product or a website, I get to research it and I learn a whole bunch of cool stuff....and I get paid for it. So I guess you can tell that money is the reason I love it most. Yes I'm greedy...lol. But I get to be with this. Blog reviews...websites, products, I get to pick and choose what I get paid for. I get to make sure the stuff I blog about it appropriate for my blog, but interesting (hopefully) for my readers too. I love PayPerPost most of all because its kind of a job I have control over...how many of us can say that?
Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:24 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------